I just wanted to write a quick post to remind everyone that we have two days until I draw for the winner of a a gift basket. I wanted to do a give-away in celebration of my 10 years of blogging!
I love blogging and I especially love my readers! You encourage me with your kind comments and your notes that you send over email.
On July, 27th, I will be drawing for a winner, so… if you don’t have your name in the drawing, now is your final chance.
How do you get your name in the drawing?
Your name will go in the drawing for each task that you complete! You don’t have to do all of them, but, you do get your name in for each time you do each one. I so hope that makes sense!
- Leave a comment on this post or the original post about my Blog Anniversary. You can see it by clicking here.
- Subscribe to my blog. You will see a form to fill out on the home page of my blog. (You will receive posts in your inbox each time I write a new post.)
- Follow me on my Facebook page for my blog, His Heart, My Desire. Click here to go to that page.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Twitter.
Here is a sneak peak of the gift basket!
What’s in the basket?
- One of my favorite magazines, Tea Time by Hoffman Media.
- Another favorite magazines, Southern Lady by Hoffman Media.
- A cute polka dot calendar for July 2017 to July 2018 (I love calendars!)
- A photo album. I so need to get all my pictures organized in albums.
- A yummy smelling home fragrance. The box matched the color of the items in the basket.
- An adorable cake plate with a ribbon. If it has a bow on it….I love it!
- The cutest tea pot, sugar and creamer with polka dots! Do I need to say how I love polka dots?
- Harney and Sons Peppermint Tea. I went with that flavor because the can matched the color scheme.
- A really nice basket that will be perfect for putting magazines in or if you are like me, you can always find a need for a basket.
There you go…..I hope you win and you love all the items in it. I could have kept going and adding things, but I had to stop somewhere.