Two Days Until My Blog Anniversary Giveaway!
I just wanted to write a quick post to remind everyone that we have two days until I draw for the winner of a a gift basket. I wanted to do a give-away in celebration of my 10 years of blogging!
I love blogging and I especially love my readers! You encourage me with your kind comments and your notes that you send over email.
On July, 27th, I will be drawing for a winner, so… if you don’t have your name in the drawing, now is your final chance.
How do you get your name in the drawing?
Your name will go in the drawing for each task that you complete! You don’t have to do all of them, but, you do get your name in for each time you do each one. I so hope that makes sense!
- Leave a comment on this post or the original post about my Blog Anniversary. You can see it by clicking here.
- Subscribe to my blog. You will see a form to fill out on the home page of my blog. (You will receive posts in your inbox each time I write a new post.)
- Follow me on my Facebook page for my blog, His Heart, My Desire. Click here to go to that page.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Twitter.
Here is a sneak peak of the gift basket!
What’s in the basket?
- One of my favorite magazines, Tea Time by Hoffman Media.
- Another favorite magazines, Southern Lady by Hoffman Media.
- A cute polka dot calendar for July 2017 to July 2018 (I love calendars!)
- A photo album. I so need to get all my pictures organized in albums.
- A yummy smelling home fragrance. The box matched the color of the items in the basket.
- An adorable cake plate with a ribbon. If it has a bow on it….I love it!
- The cutest tea pot, sugar and creamer with polka dots! Do I need to say how I love polka dots?
- Harney and Sons Peppermint Tea. I went with that flavor because the can matched the color scheme.
- A really nice basket that will be perfect for putting magazines in or if you are like me, you can always find a need for a basket.
There you go…..I hope you win and you love all the items in it. I could have kept going and adding things, but I had to stop somewhere.
I cannot believe I haven’t subscribed to your blog in all these years! Miss your Sweet voice!
Yay, LeeAnne! I’m so glad you are here! You are too sweet!
Leaving my comment! I also subscribed and followed! We love a lot of the same things!! 🙂 This mama would looove to win this basket. Congrats on your blog-iversary!
Welcome, Tabitha! I would love to see you win that basket. Praying for you as you are expecting a sweet little one!
Congratulations on your 10 year Anniversary! I love your blog and I love you too! Continue to Bless so many that you inspire! ❤️
Thank you, Chris! You are so kind with your words. Love you, too!
Love seeing your home as it moves through the four seasons. You set the standard high!
Awww…thank you, Alicia! Yikes, that’s scary to think about!!! 😉
Thank you, Brenda!
I’m subscribed and following! Happy anniversary! I can’t believe it’s been 10 years! Yippee! 😁
Yay! I’m so glad you are here! Thank you so much!
Gorgeous basket. Happy Anniversary on your blog!
I love to win this gorgeous basket…I made sure am following you in all of it ..Pinterest &Tweet too
Lucy, I would love to see you win this basket! Thank you for following!
Thank you, Michele!
I’ve read some of your blog entries….not sure why I’ve never subscribed. Miss you.
Hi Liz! Thank you and I miss you, too! So glad to see you on here!
Thanks for finding me over at Total Home Makeover or Charm School. Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary!
Thank you, Renee! I’ve loved reading your blog. Learning some great things over there!
I didn’t know how to sign in for Pinterest or tweet. Sorry. The basket is beautiful!
Hi Margaret! Thank you for commenting! Pinterest is a fun place, I think you will like it! I would love to see you win the basket!
Beverly, I’m not surprised that your gift basket is as lovely as you my friend! Congratulations on your 10 year blogging anniversary and looking forward to the next 10! May God continue to inspire you with His words and encourage you with His love and may many lives be transformed because of it! God’s glorious gifts unfolding!💖💖💖
Terri! Thank you so much! Such sweet words, thank you. You are very inspiring!