Eyelash Drama continues……
If you read my recent post on Eyelashes and Contentment, you might be wondering how my lashes are holding up. So far, so good. I feel like they are getting fuller and growing. They are still shorter than they were, but I’m sure it won’t be long until they are where they should be.
I actually checked on a prescription that you can get from your eye doctor. It is about $125.00 and has had some great reviews. The side effects are possible dark spots on eyelids and around eye and then if that isn’t enough, could cause discoloration of your pupil, which would be permanent. That changed my mind really quick…wasn’t worth the risk to me.
I will share some products that I’m using on my eyes.
After cleansing my face, I use an eye make up remover by Mary Kay that I LOVE! I have plenty in stock because I don’t want to ever run out. It is the best I’ve ever used.
- Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.
- Suitable for contact lens wearers.
- Suitable for sensitive skin and sensitive eyes.
- Hypoallergenic, oil-free and ophthalmologist-tested.
- Targets deep lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Targets undereye bags, puffiness and dark circles.
- Targets crepiness and dry skin.
- Increases skin moisture for 12 hours.
- Features a unique liquid crystal delivery system that helps enhance effectiveness.
- Contains the benefits of the Volu-Firm™ Complex.
- Lashes seem more voluminous.
- Lashes look maximized
- Brows look healthier.
- Helps reduce lash loss during makeup removal.
And finally, I have been using a certain mascara for several months now, They’re Real by Benefit.